We are Bold, one of the leading branding and design agencies in Scandinavia. We unite strategic thinking, curiosity, and passion for design to create distinct and lovable brands for all platforms and touchpoints. We offer a full creative service, from strategy to distinct design concepts built on extraordinary craftsmanship. We work across all industries, formats, and channels. We take pride in creating work that delivers a measurable commercial impact for our clients. We have offices in Stockholm, Oslo, and Copenhagen and work with some of the largest brands in Europe.
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Client Director to join our team. We see that you have international experience in design and brand projects and a mindset that combines strategy, creativity, and business. You have an excellent track record of advising management teams, presenting and facilitating workshops at a C-level. Board rooms don't scare you; quite the opposite!
As a Client Director at Bold, you are in the center of our business, leading the client team consisting of strategists, account managers, and creatives in the work of existing clients as well as new opportunities. You will be part of the entire project from A to Z, making sure that we (and the client!) constantly push ourselves and our work, challenging the status quo and setting the stage for the team to succeed in new business opportunities. You are strategically and operationally involved in the client's creative and conceptual content and development.
- Have the overall responsibility for our clients and projects.
- Actively lead the clients, advising and supporting them in all areas of interest throughout the process.
- Manage the internal project team.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients and actively search and initiate new projects.
- Offer an excellent level of client service in all undertakings.
- Lead, plan, and execute pitch processes for new biz opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced client lead. You have a track record of leading clients and teams in a similar position before.
- A collaborator. We are team players and always work with multidisciplinary teams.
- A people person. You are excellent at building relationships.
- A leader. You can lead teams and lead clients with confidence.
- A great communicator in both Swedish and English since we work with both International and Swedish clients.
- A negotiator. You can write and manage contracts, set budgets, and oversee client profitability.
- A presenter. You love presenting new concepts and strategies for both larger and smaller groups.
Saying that you should be an extrovert who enjoys collaboration with other people is a given, and you can also quickly motivate & engage your co-workers as well as clients.
We offer a team of passionate, bold, and creative co-workers and an award-winning agency with high ambitions. You'll become part of our NoA Family of agencies, working together to find new opportunities for our clients' businesses. Of course, we also offer you market competitive compensation and benefits.
We want to get to know you! Send your CV and examples of your work in with your application. The first step in the process will be to meet with our recruiter in charge of the process; then, you will continue to meet the team and management.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!