We are Bold, one of the leading branding and design agencies in Scandinavia. We unite strategic thinking, curiosity, and passion for design to create distinct and lovable brands for all platforms and touchpoints. We offer a full creative service, from strategy to distinct design concepts built on extraordinary craftsmanship. We work across all industries, formats, and channels. We take pride in creating work that delivers a measurable commercial impact for our clients. We have offices in Oslo, Stockholm, and Copenhagen and work with some of the largest brands in Europe.
Bold is now looking for a new colleague and Account Manager for the Stockholm team. As an account manager, you are responsible for leading the project team during the design development and implementation phase. You are a key player in the team and overall responsible for the project and task planning, i.e., resource management, time planning, and budgeting.
- Lead the production and teams.
- Advise the client when it comes to production-related issues.
- Write project proposals for implementation projects.
- Develop schedules and budgets, and ensure that these are held.
- Be responsible for resource planning and that this is in line with the budgeted hours.
- Ensure that client feedback is considered and implemented throughout the design process.
- Handle all invoicing.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced Account Manager with a track record of leading teams in similar positions before.
- Someone with a background in leading large and complex branding/identity projects.
- A collaborator. We are team players and always work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Someone who plays an active role in developing and promoting Bold's culture boosts those you work with and shares the view that a good team spirit should be created and maintained in all our projects and day-to-day work.
We offer a team of passionate, bold, and creative co-workers and an award-winning agency with high ambitions. You'll become part of our NoA Family of agencies, working together to find new opportunities for our clients' businesses. Of course, we also offer you market competitive compensation and benefits.
We want to get to know you! Send your CV and examples of your work in with your application. The first step in the process will be to meet with our recruiter in charge of the process; then, you will continue to meet the team and management.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!